The Komodo tour packages by Wanua Adventure Lombok will take you to another world, Heaven on Earth, from an island to another, from a paradise to another. Wanua Adventure aims to gather the most exciting things to do and the most beautiful places to explore in Flores island and the Komodo National Park, a UNESCO world heritage.
Wanua Adventure will help you make your trip your ultimate travel experience and the best Komodo Island tour you can find! Discover more about Flores, Komodo liveaboard and our Komodo Island trip from Lombok to Labuan Bajo, which offer unique Komodo tour packages and cruising experiences beyond expectations.
Departure : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
WANUA ADVENTURE’S ITINERARY PROGRAM
DAY 01 : START AMPENAN – LOMBOK KAYANGAN – KENAWA ISLAND – SLEEP NEXT TO BOLA ISLAND
- We all gather between 09.00 – 10.00 AM in the office of Ampenan, We welcome you with a drink and a little snack, waiting until every guest has arrived and checked in. After that we will drive to the harbour of East Lombok.
- Activities for this day will be snorkelling, swimming and enjoying the sunset. Optional : you can hike the mountain on Kenawa island for a breathtaking view.
DAY 02 : MOYO ISLAND
- Small hike to the waterfall on Moyo Island where you can climb and/or dive into the lake.
- Snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sunset from the boat
DAY 03 : LABA ISLAND – MANTA POINT – KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH
- Start early in the morning with a walk on Laba island and see al the marvellous views offered. Don’t forget your camera.
- Sailing to different points in search of manta rays
- Visiting the Komodo Park to see the komodo dragons!
DAY 04 : PADAR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND – KELOR ISLAND – LABUHAN BAJO (FLORES)
- In the morning we are going to watch the sunrise at Padar Island.
- At Padar island we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
- Visit Rinca to see the Komodo dragons and search for other wild animals that Rinca has to offer. During the hike we will see the amazing views of Rinca.
- We will finish the tour around 5.30 PM, depending on the weather conditions.
Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in :
Cabin Class : IDR 3.000.000 per person
Deck Class : IDR 2.300.000 per person
- Entrance Fees of Komodo National Park
- Government Fee
- Snorkeling Fees
- Shuttle bus transfer to the boat
- 3 Indonesian meals a day (vegetarian options are available) and some snacks
- Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (Help the environment and use a refill bottle)
- Charging points for electronic devices (We use sun energy)
- Snorkelling (masker and a snorkel) and traditional simple fishing gear
- For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck
- Cabin class is a private cabin for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow, a towel and a blanket per person
wanua adventure’s BOAT FACILITY
- Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and ect)
- Fresh Water and simple shower
- Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
- Traditional simple fishing gear
- Charging points for electronic devices
- Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
- Lockers to secure your valuables.
- Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
- For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
- For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person