Our staff will be there to pick you up by our shuttle bus and transfer to Bangsal harbor into our head office where you will be given a full briefing on the tour and also have time to go to the Supermarket, ATM before departing time.
Departure : Every Wednesday and Saturday
Pick up time:
- Kuta Lombok : 06.00am Hotel lobby (Extra cost $20 USD maximal 5 person, private transport)
- Mataram City : 07.30 am Hotel lobby
- Sengigigi : 08.30 am Hotel lobby
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 01 : PANDU CAFE BANGSAL – KAYANGAN – KENAWA ISLAND – GILI BOLA
- At 09.30am the meeting point for the trip is Bangsal, North Lombok. Wanua Adventure office inside Pandu Restaurant in Bangsal, where we paid the reminder of our fees before hopping into a minibus.
- 10.30am departing from Pandu Cafe for the 2.30 hour drive to Kayangan Harbor. No stops for lunch or restrooms.
- Arrive at Kayangan Harbor around 14.00pm depending on the traffic. Lunch on the boat
DAY 02 : MOYO ISLAND – WATERFALL TREK – MEDANG ISLAND
- We rise early marshmallow sunrise. 07.20am arrive at Moyo island
- The morning program is Moyo Island for a short waterfall trek for about 40 minute trek on tropical forest in there the cascading waterfall to a series of deep pools suitable for a quick plunge.
- Back at the beach, we are given an hour to snorkel around before heading back to the boat.
- At 16.30pm the trip will continue to Medang Island to visit the fishing man village on the middle of the island. Here is the dinner will cooking on the boat.
- At 21.00 pm night sailing an early arrive Gili laba
DAY 03 : GILI LABA – MANTA POINT – PINK BEACH – KALONG ISLAND
- 06.00 am arrive at Gili Laba, overlooking of the islands in the Komodo archipelago. It is a barren, shade less, conical hunk of rock surrounded by a fringing coral reef and crescent shaped bays. Our goal is to hike to the many lookout points and soak in the outstanding turquoise seascapes.
- 08.00 am continue to the highlight snorkeling to Manta Point and have lunch here
- 12.30 pm for next destination is Pink Beach, one of several in the Komodo National Park. Here you can spend your relaxing and swim or snorkeling.
- 15.00 pm trip will moved to Kalong Island to see the sunset and flying fox under the hillside.
- Dinner time and then looking forward following morning to see Komodo Dragon
DAY 04 : KOMODO ISLAND – RINCA LOH LIANG – GILI KELOR – LABUAN BAJO – FLORES
- At 08.00 am after having breakfast and today is the big day and we have treks planned for Komodo and Rinca Islands. This is the tour been waiting for Komodo dragons are both hideous and beautiful creatures. The males reach 200 kilos and cat eat 80% of their body weight in one sitting.
- Rinca Island is much the same. We see fewer dragons overall and only two during the 90-minute trek in the bush.Most dragons are sleeping in the shade of the ranger station huts. Following both treks, after the hunting the Komodo back to the boat for lunch.
- 15.30 pm tour stop at Gili Kelor for a swim. There spot first sea turtle as we snorkel among a colorful coral garden.
- After enjoying the snorkeling tour will continue to Labuan Bajo where our trip finish around 17.30 pm
PRICE DETAIL & FACILITIES
Deck class : $139 USD / IDR 1.800.000
Cabin class : $193 USD / IDR 2.500.000
Departure : Every Wednesday and Saturday
Boat facilities : Life jacket, life raft, GPRS radio, snorkeling gear and simple fishing equipment.
Deck Class : Mattresses, pillows and Blankets per person while sleep
Private Cabin : Double Bed, Pillow, Small Sealing Fan, Simple Bathtub and Western Toilet on the boat and Storages.
Tours package included :
- Entrance fee’s of Komodo National Park
- Conservation Island protected
- Camera fee at Komodo National Park
- English speaking guide and crew
- Sharing snorkeling and fishing equipment gear
- Mattress, Blanket, and pillows
- 6 bottle mineral water
- Three Meals a Day
- Coffe & Tea
- Life Jackets
Tours package Exclude :
- Soft drinks & Alcoholic drinks (All of these can be arranged separately)
- Government Fee
- Ranger Fee
- Other expenses we did not mention in Price Includes